Here are some tips on how to keep your social media consistent as a musician to make sure you are seen as a professional.
1) Make sure photos are similar or same throughout all pages.
2) Have photos taken professional.
3) Make sure everything is worded correctly.
4) Don’t bully or abuse people on social media.
5) Correct use of hashtags .
6) Don’t spam.
7) Use shortened links if possible or needed.
8) If not sure what you may post offend someone ask someone else to read it before you post it.
9) If you use it be consistent. Make sure to use social media as much as you can. Keeping fans updated is very important.
10) Lastly, make sure everything you post won’t come and bite you in the back. Many artists don’t realise but labels do check out social media to create more of a character for the artist they may sign.