Los Angeles is without a doubt one of the famous and most visited cities in California. It is the home of Hollywood, which explains why there are plenty of shopping streets in the city. If you visit Los Angeles, make sure you don’t miss these fabulous shopping locations when you are in LA.
- Vintage Row, Magnolia Ave, Burbank – If you are someone whose style is leaning towards the good old days, you will surely enjoy your time in Vintage Row, Magnolia Ave, Burbank. It is like travelling to a fashionable time machine. Many fashion artists in the entertainment industry go to Vintage Row whenever they need high-quality, fashionable pieces. The selections are top-notch at a reasonable price. Some of the must-visit shops in Vintage Row are Unique Vintage, Reclaimed, Toadstool Farm Vintage, and PlayClothes. Aside from apparel, there are also cosmetic shops in Vintage Row, such as the Besame Cosmetics, where you can find vintage and modern cosmetics.
- Furniture Row, La Brea (In the middle of first and second streets) – If you have plans of shopping for furniture or anything to accessorize your home, Furniture Row, La Brea is the best place to be. It has everything you need for interior designing purposes. It has furniture for every home design, motif, and theme: minimalist, modern, Victorian, and the Mediterranean. There are accent pieces, luxury modern antiques, and other decorative pieces.
- Melrose Ave (West Hollywood) – It is known as the high fashion street where you can find the prestigious Fred Segal shop. There is everything for everyone’s fashion style and preference. Whether you are a punk, metal, or high state fashionable person, you can find everything you are looking for at Melrose Avenue. If you need to refuel because you are tired of visiting the shops there, you can try various dining options on the same street. The Wi-Fi connectivity is also strong there. While enjoying your meal, you can spend some time in the corner, browse your phone, relax a bit, and play your favourite online games like the Andar Bahar. The strong Wi-Fi connection ensures that you get connected to the online world while shopping.
- Rodeo Drive’s Walk of Style – It is a 70,000 square feet shopping center known as the elite shopping destination not only for locals in Los Angeles but for people around California and nearby states. Some of the most-visited destinations in the Rodeo Drive’s Walk of Style are Faux European buildings and Two Rodeo Drive. It gives a feeling as if you are shopping in Milan or Paris. It is the home to the world’s renowned luxury brands like Bulgari, Jimmy Choo, Versace, Chanel, and Tiffany & Co.
- Citadel Outlet – It is an outdoor mall where you can find outlet bargains at unbeatable prices. During the holiday season, many people from different parts of California visit Citadel Outlet because of the high-quality brands that are always on sale, such as Kate Spade, Calvin Klein, Fossil and much more. More discounts await if you have membership cards like AAA and military ID. Even in times of pandemic, the shopping habit of Americans didn’t slow down a bit. In fact, it was up by 35% from the pre-pandemic state.
- Robertson Blvd – For an ultimate shopping spree, Robertson Boulevard is the best place to be. It is where stargazers and celebrities regularly go whenever they want to shop for anything such as high-end apparel that will surely dig a hole in your pocket if you don’t keep track of your spending. If you are not interested in shopping, you would surely be tempted to visit Robertson Blvd just to stop celebrities enjoying their time in cafes and restaurants like The Newsroom and Ivy.
Los Angeles is indeed one of the must-visit cities not only in California but in the entire United States. In fact, many people from different parts of the United States and nearby countries visit Los Angeles just to shop and witness and experience the Hollywood vibe. Although it is known for Hollywood, many people love it because of the one-of-a-kind shopping experience. On your next trip to Los Angeles, you might want to consider visiting the shopping streets mentioned above.
Don’t worry about the weather because LA has fantastic weather year-round. However, you might want to visit during the off-season, especially if you don’t want a huge crowd. However, if you want to spot Hollywood celebrities or want to enjoy huge discounts on branded apparel, visit during peak season, especially during Christmas and Thanksgiving. You will be amazed by the discounts and freebies offered by top-notch brands in the fashion industry. With these fashion streets in Los Angeles, you will see and experience shopping like never before. Just make sure you bring plenty of cash because there will always be something to buy for everyone