Have you ever thought of fashion with or without eyewear? Or how can one style with eyeglasses? Doesn’t this sound interesting? In the world of contact lenses, eyeglasses have become a necessity for the fashion industry. With various eyeglasses, people look different and fashionable. For example, aviator glasses for women and men have been famous for a long time. Still, people are loving the new variations of aviators from eyewear.
Eyeglasses contribute a lot to the fashion world. Some people love to have various eyeglasses in their wardrobe. The style of the eyeglasses is made according to their attire. Various shapes and sizes of the eyeglasses made us look modish. Eyeglasses are not only needed for fashion but are required for a better vision. People wearing glasses should wear anti-glare glasses to save their eyes from the glare.
Eyeglasses not only include spectacles but also include sunglasses. People wearing both glasses and sunglasses look smart and experience a new look every time they wear different eyeglasses. Previously, people who used prescription glasses used to wear sunglasses and glasses simultaneously to see things. But with the advanced technologies, sunglasses are now available with a prescription for people who wear prescription glasses.
Types of lenses for glasses
There are various types of lenses for different people wearing prescription glasses. Doctors recommend various lenses according to the needs of the patient. But it is important to note that wearing various lenses does not stop them from doing their fashion.
- Single lenses- People who need glasses either to see distant objects or near objects. In this case, people face difficulty in seeing things in front and distance and doctors recommend them to wear glasses with these lenses.
- Varifocal glasses- People who face difficulties seeing both near and distant objects are recommended to wear the varifocal lenses. These lenses help people balance the three visions, far, near and intermediate. Thus glasses varifocal are a modification of the bifocal lenses and help people for a better vision.
- Blue light glasses- The glasses with blue light coatings are recommended to almost all people wearing glasses or not. These are especially recommended for the ones who spent most of the time in front of the screen. The blue light emitting from the screen is harmful and thus blue light glasses are required.
- Reading glasses- These are recommended usually after the age of 40 when people experience a vision disturbance with small prints. These glasses are required for reading purposes only.
These are a few common lenses that are recommended by doctors for prescription eyeglasses. With lenses comes the question of choosing the right frame for fashion purposes. Let us see what frames can help us to solve the vision problem and also follow the latest fashion trends.
Frames for fashion
- Oversized glasses- The hype that these glasses have created among young people are commendable. These glasses are smart and look very stylish when worn. They are unisexual glasses. The oversized glasses are available in various shapes and sizes. They are slightly bigger than the usual glasses and thus termed oversized glasses. They are also available in different variations. These glasses can be paired with denim and shirts or any casual outfits.
- Geometric glasses- The geometric frames are new in the industry but are slaying the fashion industry with their uniqueness. Different geometric shapes look amazing on the faces and are very different. They are available in various shapes and sizes and are unisexual. These are also available in full-rimmed, half-rimmed, and rimless glasses. Wear different geometrical glasses with various outfits to get the proper look you want with your glasses.
- Tortoiseshell glasses- The name says that these glasses were originally made from tortoiseshells and were a little heavy. But with the development of the eyewear industry and technologies, these glasses are made comfortable for people to wear. The uniqueness of the glasses lies in the colour pattern. The colour combination of the glasses is attractive and is suitable for everybody. These glasses can be styled with formals, casuals, and semi-formals. They are available in various shapes and sizes and are suitable for every face shape.
- Clear glasses- The broad borders and the nude colours of the glasses do not add any extra feature to the face but uniquely highlight the face. These glasses are available in different shapes and sizes and are best suited for casual wear. Wear any coloured casual t-shirts or tops with blue denim and the clear glasses in the pub will grab people’s attention.
- Square glasses- These glasses are one of the smartest glasses. They are a perfect fashion accessory with almost every outfit. Wearing formals in the office or casually at a party or a friends’ meeting, these glasses are your best friend. Wear them anywhere and at any time.
These are some of the frames that one can buy as a fashion accessory and for their eyes. They are ready to wear everywhere and will compliment your every look.